House Rules of the Pension Chartron
The arrival times are
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 22:00, Sat.10: 00 - 22:00, Sun 12:00 - 20:00, with advance payment (wire transfer) check in and check out 24h/a day. Where: Reserved rooms are available to the customer from 14:00 o’clock on the agreed date of arrival.
Check out: The rooms must be available at 11:00 clock, so we can prepare it for the next guests. Exceptions require our consent.
The room is equipped with a kitchenette. This is to be cleaned after use. The furniture is listed on the back.
- We ask the late returnees late revelers to pay attention to the early birds (and vice versa).
- Considering the sleep of other guests, avoid using the shower during the night from 22:00-06:00 o’clock.
- In the period from 22:00-06:00 o’clock the right to sleep for every occupant of the house must be respected. Actions can be taken against the person responsible for noise, up to the cancellation of the accommodation contract.
- In case of a non following of the house rules and noise disturbance, pension management is authorized to take appropriate action to restore order.
- after repeated warnings or major violations of the house rules, trouble makers will be baned from the pension.
- The rooms are cleaned on a regular basis, if it is possible for our cleaning staff to enter the room by 11:00 clock. On your towels and linens will be changed if you wish.
- If the room is left in a too dirty condition, the guest must compensate for it and pay an additional fee.
Theft / liability
- The guest is liable for any loss or damage that has been caused by him or his "agents". The guest is obligated to report the possession of hazardous or illegal material (drugs, explosives, weapons, etc.) of the pension employee. In general, the pension is liable only for grossly negligence of vicarious agents for damages incurred.
- Whoever causes damage to the building or inventory is liable for it under the law. Theft or intentional damage will be reported to authorities display.
- When leaving a tour of the room is made by the pension management.
- Fees for possible damage and lost keys are set at 20 euro each and are to be paid in cash before departure or EC cards.
- For damages to motor vehicles (including content) and bicycles, etc., which are located on the grounds of the facilities, the pension is not liable
- The pension is not liable in case of loss of valuable belongings (including jewelry and cash). The cloakroom, technical equipment being brought, etc. are responsibility and the supervision of the guest.
If you need anything, please let us know if we can do something for you.
We wish you a pleasant stay.